GET YOUR SEAT FOR NEXT 24H DUBAI
2019 is just around the corner and P.B. RACING is ready to participate to the well known and prestigious 24 H of DUBAI.
Back to 2017 our LOTUS ELISE CUP PB-R with a team of four drivers (D’ASTE – PASOTTI – PEGORARO – BARTYAN) achieved an amazing podium with the 3rd place.
Next 24h will be from 9 to 12 January 2019, our Team is working hard to prepare competitive cars from the Elise Cup PBR with Endurance specs which includes:
- Braking system lasting 24 hours without any replacement of the components
- Upgraded Engine to reduce fuel consumption but at the same time to increase power from std 270hp to 320 hp and 310Nm of torque
- Specific air jack kit that allows to lift the car for quick tire change
- Rear view night vision camera
- Headlamp and Highbeam system composed by a mix of Xenon and Led.
- Drinking system
- Digital Pit Radio
PB Racing is offering all its professionalism and know how to aim for a prestigious result, with a well-tested car such as the Lotus Elise Cup PB-R E SPEC, with the aim of having two cars at the start (with teams of 4 or 5 drivers each) and the technical / strategic support of Hexathron Racing Systems.
The event, as you know, can be a unique and fascinating way to start the new car season, in a world-wide context.
If you are interested in joining us in this challenge, please do not hesitate to contact us for information on costs, timing and methods of participation!
Lotus Elise Cup PB-R E SPEC