Although LoTRDC is a non-profit club run by a team of unpaid volunteers it does require a number of sponsors to help cover some of the costs of running a race series. Our philosophy has always been that drivers should cover the cost of their track time via race entry fee’s whilst sponsorship should cover promotion and marketing costs such as Advertising, TV, Media and Branding.
With the best race calendars, packed grids and a huge fan base there really are no better championships to be involved with.
Series Sponsorship Packages
We have a number of championship sponsorship packages available for the 2018 season for either the our FIA authorised European Championship – Lotus Cup Europe or the UK based Lotus Cup UK Speed Championship.
Lotus Cup UK Speed Championship packages start at just £1500 while Lotus Cup Europe packages start at 4000€. However, packages can be tailored to suit specific requirements.
Series sponsorship includes:
- Logo included on each side of ALL championship entered cars. Each sponsor is allocated a 24.5cm x 4cm slot on sill panels.
- Sponsors logo included on all pages of the LoTRDC, Lotus Cup Europe/LCUK Speed Championship and Lotus on Track websites.
- Lotus Cup Europe will again have Seven x 1hr TV programmes in 2018 broadcast across Europe Motors TV.
- Lotus Cup Europe Sponsors logo to be included in the introduction sequence of at least 7 x 2 minute highlights videos before each full TV programme is broadcast.
- Entry tickets to all events.
- Each sponsor to have a full page advert in the LoTRDC 2018 brochure. 10,000 brochures & flyers are produced and distributed at events including Lotus on Track track days.
- Logo on both sides of Lotus Cup Europe hospitality truck for LCE Sponsors.
- Opportunity to place leaflets in LoTRDC race centre at all rounds.
- Advert & hyperlink provided on the teams/support and parts section of this website as well as on Lotus on Track.
- Lotus Cup Europe sponsors will be featured in at least one series TV programme in 2018.
- Lotus on Track is the largest track day club in the World with over 4,000 members, having organised over 900 events. Sponsorship includes a banner on the LoT website, shop and newsletter.
Individual round sponsorship – €750
Would you like to sponsor your local round? With a fixed price of just €750, why not promote your company in your local area?
Includes display area, tickets with access to the LoTRDC hospitality area and website advert on entry page.
NEW FOR 2018 – FULL PAGE ADVERT IN 2018 LOTRDC Brochure and a FULL PAGE ADVERT in the sponsored round LCE Programme, including logo on front and back covers.
Facts and figures
Lotus Cup Europe is the World’s premier Lotus race Championship. It was set up by Group Lotus as a
direct response to customer and Lotus dealer interest in a fun but professionally run motor sport series.
The championship takes part in a number of prestigious events throughout the calendar year and is
fully authorised by the FIA, it enjoys similar status to other series such as GP2 and DTM.
- FIA approved – FIA International Championship status, similar to series such as GP2 and DTM
- Group Lotus – the only race series fully supported by Group Lotus
- TV – 1 hr Motors TV programme across Europe & separate Facebook highlights programme
- Spectators – 200,000+ live spectators expected for 2018
- Social Media – 61,000+ Facebook fans in addition to 7,000 newsletter subscribed supporters
- Facebook (last calendar year) – 3 million views / 151,000 video views / 250,000+ likes
- Print – 300,000+ flyers & postcards distributed over the last 10+ years
- Print – 10,000 Lotus Cup Europe brochures will be distributed in 2018
- Lotus on Track – Exclusive access to the World’s largest track day club – 4500+ members
- World Land Speed Record holder Wing Commander Andy Green OBE, BBC1 Formula 1 anchor Jake Humphrey, ex-Lotus Formula 1 driver Martin Donnelly and Ex-250CC Motorcycle World Champion and MotoGP runner up Marco Melandri have all competed. Andy and Jake both made their race debuts withLoTRDC.
- Lotus community – Lotus Forums & all major Lotus clubs publish news & info