- Former F1 driver Donnelly’s son to make moto..
- LoTRDC UK Awards 2013
- LoTRDC close to capacity entries for 2014
- Lotus Cup Europe set to star at the Bosch Hock..
- Snetterton set to provide a spring treat for L..
- Lotus on Track Programme 6 & 7 online
- Autosport show – win an Andrew Kitson Lotus ..
- LoTRDC at Autosport 2014
- Lotus on Track Programme 6 Broadcast Schedule
Welcome to Lotus Cup UK
Launched in 2011 with huge grids unrivalled in British motorsport. Lotus Cup UK is aimed at drivers who want all the benefits of a Championship, alongside longer 60-120 minute races that include exciting pit stops. With 8 rounds including the very best UK circuits in addition to a visit to Spa-Francorchamps, there really is no better Championship in which to race. The four groups ensure that the vast majority of Lotus race cars can compete, from the Elise Trophy Production cars up to 2-Elevens while drivers can either compete on their own or with a team mate.