- Rasse doubles up at Hockenheim
- Elise Trophy Race Report Snetterton 6/4/2014
- Lotus Cup UK Race Report Snetterton 5/4/2014
- BTCC’s Jack of all trades masters Lotus raci..
- LoTRDC racing championships kick off in style ..
- Lotus Cup UK Speed Championship gets underway
- Former F1 driver Donnelly’s son to make moto..
- LoTRDC UK Awards 2013
- LoTRDC close to capacity entries for 2014
Welcome to Lotus Cup UK
Launched in 2011 with huge grids unrivalled in British motorsport. Lotus Cup UK is aimed at drivers who want all the benefits of a Championship, alongside longer 60-120 minute races that include exciting pit stops. With 8 rounds including the very best UK circuits in addition to a visit to Spa-Francorchamps, there really is no better Championship in which to race. The four groups ensure that the vast majority of Lotus race cars can compete, from the Elise Trophy Production cars up to 2-Elevens while drivers can either compete on their own or with a team mate.