- Lotus Cup Europe 2015 provisional calendar rel..
- Adams’ families celebrate Hallowe’en Knigh..
- Brooke is king of the Lotus sprinters
- Rasse celebrates a double as Lourenço takes ..
- Elise Trophy Champion Gore aims for title doub..
- Lotus on Track TV Programmes 6 & 7 online
- Lotus finals day a must-see for enthusiasts
- LoTRDC November Snetterton Sprint – open to ..
- Lotus Cup Europe welcomes B.R.M as partner for..
Welcome to Lotus Cup UK
Launched in 2011 with huge grids unrivalled in British motorsport. Lotus Cup UK is aimed at drivers who want all the benefits of a Championship, alongside longer 60-120 minute races that include exciting pit stops. With 8 rounds including the very best UK circuits in addition to a visit to Spa-Francorchamps, there really is no better Championship in which to race. The four groups ensure that the vast majority of Lotus race cars can compete, from the Elise Trophy Production cars up to 2-Elevens while drivers can either compete on their own or with a team mate.