- Walker headlines V festival at Hockenheim
- Lotus Cup UK Race Report: Brands Hatch Indy 17..
- Elise Trophy Race Report: Brands Hatch Indy 18..
- Fenn robs Hall of victory, whilst Gore and Maz..
- Lotus Cup Europe Race Report: Dijon-Prenois 11..
- Rasse wins the battle of the sixes at Dijon
- Lotus Cup UK Race Report: Silverstone GP 28/4/..
- V6-powered Bentley denies Jewell’s crown at ..
- New era for Lotus Cup Europe as inaugural cham..
Welcome to the Lotus on Track Elise Trophy
Widely regarded as the UK’s premier club racing series, the Elise Trophy features a single class system placing the emphasis on ability. With a fantastic calendar at the best of British circuits, drivers can also compete in the Lotus Cup UK Production championship which consists of 60&90 minute races as well as at Europe’s best circuits in the Lotus Cup Europe Production class. Whilst experienced drivers are welcome the Elise Trophy aims to provide a safe and social environment for those wishing to move from track days into racing, the Elise Trophy has seen over 90 drivers race for the very first time since its inception in 2007.