- Rasse doubles up at Hockenheim
- Elise Trophy Race Report Snetterton 6/4/2014
- Lotus Cup UK Race Report Snetterton 5/4/2014
- BTCC’s Jack of all trades masters Lotus raci..
- LoTRDC racing championships kick off in style ..
- Lotus Cup UK Speed Championship gets underway
- Former F1 driver Donnelly’s son to make moto..
- LoTRDC UK Awards 2013
- LoTRDC close to capacity entries for 2014
Welcome to the Lotus on Track Elise Trophy
Widely regarded as the UK’s premier club racing series, the Elise Trophy features a single class system placing the emphasis on ability. With a fantastic calendar at the best of British circuits, drivers can also compete in the Lotus Cup UK Production championship which consists of 60-120 minute races as well as at Europe’s best circuits in the Lotus Cup Europe Production class. Whilst experienced drivers are welcome the Elise Trophy aims to provide a safe and social environment for those wishing to move from track days into racing, the Elise Trophy has seen over 100 drivers race for the very first time since its inception in 2007.